For numerous manufacturers, disparate and aging legacy systems and rigid infrastructures are barriers to public cloud migration. Consequently, many – especially those with exacting security requirements – are considering the private cloud. A secure private cloud, such as Future Cloud Infrastructure (FCI) from T-Systems, is based on VMware’s ecosystem and closes the gap between on-premises resources and the public cloud.
The benefits of FCI include:
- Security and regulatory compliance
- A stable, cost-effective operating platform
- Increased operational efficiencies and visibility
- Greater flexibility to respond to changing demands
- Centralized IT management and reduced complexity
Furthermore, Intel® Xeon® scalable processors play a valuable role in FCI by improving the performance of demanding workloads.