- Blackmer announced the launch of its new “Blackmer mobile app.”
- Blackmer offers the best app management solution for the management of Blackmer pumps and compressors.
- The new app from Blackmer presents an intuitive user interface and easy-accessible dashboards.
- Blackmer pumps and compressors are supporting consumers in optimizing profitability and productivity.
App management solutions
Blackmer, a leading provider of reciprocating gas compressor technologies for the safe transfer of liquids and gases, announced the launch of its new “Blackmer mobile app.” The app will be available for free on both Apple (iOS) and Android devices. Blackmer is a part of PSG, a Dover company.
Blackmer mobile app – a box full of advantages
Blackmer offers the best app management solution for the management of Blackmer pumps and compressors. Following are the benefits of the Blackmer app.
- Saves time and money by offering timely support
- Assistance in efficient maintenance management of Blackmer pumps and compressors
- Allows storing information for offline access
Blackmer’s new app features an intuitive user interface and easily accessible dashboards that offer instant access to pump information. Using a dashboard, user’s will be able to:
- Make tailored notes for all Blackmer equipment.
- Register any Blackmer compressor or pump with one-click by easily scanning or entering a serial number.
- Get direct access to needed product documents such as IOM, dimensions, part lists, performance curves, and specifications.
- Connect with the company directly for all product details and questions.
- Manage equipment maintenance intervals with email reminders and calendar.
Blackmer pumps and compressors support consumers in optimizing profitability and productivity while enhancing safety and environmental protection in the global chemical process, oil and amp; gas markets, energy, general industrial, transport, and military and marine.
What Kyle Hicks thinks about launching a new app by Blackmer
Kyle Hicks, Product Manager at PSG Dover, commented: “More than ever, customers are looking to lower operational costs and improve process efficiency. Timely maintenance on pumps and compressors can have a huge impact on achieving this goal.”
He further added, “Not only does the new Blackmer app put all the information users need about their Blackmer pumps and compressors right at their fingertips, but it also makes taking care of Blackmer products as easy as a click of a button. This is just another example of how Blackmer is dedicated to providing our customers with the leading-edge productivity tools they need to enhance and simplify their operations.”