- Axon gives security teams an immediate, simple, and intuitive solution to get seamless visibility across cloud and on-premises log sources, laying the groundwork for their security procedures.
- Along with Axon, LogRhythm is introducing beneficial upgrades to its NDR, UEBA solutions, and SIEM Platform. This quarterly launch will include several new features.
A leading provider of security intelligence, LogRhythm, announced a revolutionary, cloud-native security operations platform called LogRhythm Axon. Since 2003, LogRhythm has allowed security professionals to traverse the dynamic threat landscape confidently. Unlike other suppliers, Axon is a brand-new cloud-native platform created from scratch and incorporates years of cybersecurity experience.
LogRhythm Axon offers the much-needed force multiplier to security teams who are supposed to defend against cyberattacks confidently, effectively, and efficiently defend against cyberattacks. Axon gives security teams an immediate, simple, and intuitive solution to attain seamless visibility across cloud and on-premises log sources, laying the groundwork for their security procedures.
Chris O’Malley, CEO of LogRhythm, said, “As allies in the fight against digital weaponization, we are obsessed with continuously improving the way we work to deliver innovation customers care about. We are dedicated to helping customers meet rising security expectations by keeping our promise of delivering quarterly innovation to the Axon platform and our entire product portfolio. With LogRhythm Axon, SIEM, NDR, and UEBA, we are helping busy and lean security teams proactively detect threats, efficiently investigate incidents, and ultimately keep their business and customers safe, day after day.”
LogRhythm Axon helps an organization fulfill its objective of developing into a trusted security partner for clients and partners by giving their security operations teams unparalleled visibility. This allows them to secure their environments reliably. Critical advantages of Axon include:
- Logs can be collected and enhanced more efficiently, increasing SecOps’ productivity and efficiency.
- Enhanced threat reporting minimizes the analyst’s workload.
- A user-friendly interface improves log visualization and searchability, making it simple for security teams and analysts to investigate risks.
- Less work for the security team to do in terms of infrastructure and software upgrades
Along with Axon, LogRhythm is introducing beneficial upgrades to its NDR, UEBA solutions, and SIEM Platform. This quarterly launch includes the following features:
- Enhancing data collection with improvements that enhance capabilities to collect on-premises and cloud log sources.
- Enabling US Federal agencies and their contractors to safely operate under the NIST-established Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS).
- Improved analytical model that monitors user authentication with a new type of log source in order to keep offering the best defence against user attacks.
- Simplified analyst experience to ensure utilization of identity heatmap and asset data in the UI.
- Increased network traffic visibility through data gathering using PCAP and NetFlow improves analyst threat hunting and incident response capabilities.
- The choice to participate in a redesigned NDR analyst experience that enhances data presentation and provides a rich context for analysts’ activities.
According to Kish Dill, Chief Product and Customer Officer of LogRhythm, “We are thrilled to announce innovations across our portfolio in addition to a brand-new offering with Axon. The cloud-native platform gives security teams more flexibility and reduces their burden of managing data and operational infrastructure, helping them focus on the work that matters. With the Axon security operations platform, log collection and enrichment are intuitive by design, making it easy to search for, analyze, and report on potential threats, and to meet SOC requirements.”
According to Kevin Merolla, Security manager of a global manufacturing company, “Using Axon is a dream-come-true for our team. Log source onboarding is incredibly simple and straightforward, the interface is really streamlined, and the universal search bar is a feature that I see my team and I using daily. The capabilities and enhanced workflows in Axon will greatly reduce the administrative burden on my team for onboarding new sources and running daily investigations.”